WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies help us
- to run our websites and to make the buying process as smooth as possible; they also help us to remember log-n information of our customers
- to find out which websites and functions our customers use the most often - this information help us to adjust and tailor our goods to customers' needs.
- to analyse what adds are viewed by our customers the most or which ones are less popular.
General information regarding Cookies is here.
Which cookies do we use:
There are two types of cookies that we use and that can be time-wise divided into: 'session cookies' and 'persistent cookies'. Session cookies are created temporarily in your browser's subfolder while you are visiting a website. Once you leave the site, the session cookie is deleted. On the other hand, persistent cookie files remain in your browser's subfolder and are activated again once you visit the website that created that particular cookie. A persistent cookie remains in the browser's subfolder for the duration period set within the cookie's file.
From the functional point of view there are these categories of cookies:
- conversion cookies that allow us to analyse the performance of selling channels;
- tracking cookies, that help conversion cookies to analyse performance of selling channels;
- remarketing cookies, that we use to personalise advertisement content and correct targeting;
- analytical cookies, that help us to improve user’s comfort of our websites by understanding how our users approach it;
Some cookies can collect information that is further used by a third party that may directly support our advertisement activities (so called third-party cookies). For example information about products our customers buy on our websites can be displayed by an advertising company. This allows us to adjust internet display of banners on websites you visit. However nobody can identify you only based on these.
We use these cookies on our websites AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Sklik, Zboží
How to block cookies?
To be able to block cookies you need to configure your browser to categorically refuse all cookies that try to access your computer. The only disadvantage of this option is that you will no longer be recognised automatically on your favourite online sites. You need to be careful, though, because categorically blocking certain cookies may mean that you are no longer able to shop online.
More information on browsers and ways to set up cookies on your computer can be found on these websites:
- Internet Explorer
You can also manage your cookies here: youronlinechoices.com.
As for using website https://eshop.atexsport.cz/ you confirm using with these cookies.